July 15, 2013

Style Inspiration: Chloë Sevigny

Chloë Sevigny has a quirky style that is all her own. I am constantly jealous of the way she pulls off pieces I would never think to pair together. I don't do light denim and messy hair well. She is a designer, actress, and former model who wears the label of "it girl" well. "Girl" is a bit misleading though, since Chloë is now 36. It impresses me even more that she has grown into her style, looking as comfortable in her indie garb as she does in head-to-toe Yves Saint Laurent.




Here's my interpretation of one of her looks. Maybe I could pull it off? Maybe?

Chloe Sevigny Inspiration





Cheers,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she's 36? I thought she was way younger! I like the way she looks with longer hair. Like in the Chloé ad.

    ReplyDelete

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!