July 10, 2013

Spotlight On: J. Crew (Summer Sale!)

I can't think of many brands I live in more than J. Crew. I am constantly falling in love with their preppy, wearable pieces. The J. Crew blog is also pretty fabulous. I scouted their sale today, and (not surprisingly) found a TON of stuff I would love to add to my closet. Here are some of my favorites:




If bright shorts aren't your thing, they have plenty of other, more subtle colors.



 Origami Bow Dress
I love a good bow, and I love coral, so I can see myself wearing this dress all the time
 

 
 
 
This is THE perfect summer top for me - sunny, breezy, and a little more dressed up than a plain tank.
 
What are your favorite pieces in the sale? Get an additional 40% off final sale items with code "Wednesday"!
 
 
 
Cheers,
Rachel
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!