July 26, 2013

All Ears

I feel like a 13 year old girl saying this, but....I got my ears pierced! Again. For the third time. Thanks to my super-human body that happens to heal every injury ridiculously quickly, the first two times didn't work out so well. Today I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to give it another try.  I'm only mildly embarrassed that the 11 year old in front of me was less nervous. And that my fiancé had to hold my hand the entire time. And that I was rewarded with a cookie afterwards for my bravery. Whatever.  Redheads are supposed to have low pain tolerance, right? Now that I got that part over with, I'm enjoying looking at all the pretty new jewelry I'd love to own:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Where else should I shop?
 
Cheers,
Rachel


2 comments:

  1. Congrats haha! Ive had to repierce my ears before too :/

    But I like kate spade and jcrew jewelry :) And of course tiffanys!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my earrings, Rachel! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!