July 14, 2013

My "I Have a Life" Workout

The last thing I want to do in the summer is spend hours in the gym, so I created this at-home cardio + toning workout that requires no equipment. I really love health and fitness, but being stuck indoors in beautiful weather is zero fun. It lets me get in a calorie-torching 22 minute workout anywhere, and then get on with enjoying my favorite season. Because really, summer slips away too quickly.



Too easy? Add free weights wherever you can (i.e., shoulder presses with squats, front raises with side lunges).
Too difficult? Take a 30 second breather after minute 5:00. Focus on form with each of the steps until you get it down perfectly. A quick Google search for any of the moves will provide photos/videos/instructions on how to best complete them.
 
*Disclaimer: I am not a fitness professional, and you should consult your doctor before beginning any workout program. I'm always happy to share what works for me, however!

Cheers,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!