September 28, 2013

#runOMcincy

Last night, I tucked myself into bed around 10:30 p.m. in preparation for today's event - runOMcincy! In this super-fun community gathering, around 2,000 Cincinnatians ran either 6, 3, or 1 mile distances to Great American Ball Park to do yoga. If you're from the area, you know it's kind of a big deal to be on the grass.

I pulled myself out of bed around 5:30 a.m. (eek!) with a huge smile on my face. I had a feeling today was going to be a blast, and I was absolutely right. I even got to cross it off my 101 in 1001 list. Check out some of the pictures!


Yogis taking over the outfield!

Feeling happy in the sunshine post-run and post-yoga

Love this picture of the whole group


Rosie did some yoga too!

The (totally free) event was organized and executed by some wonderful employees from lululemon Hyde Park and lululemon Kenwood, and amazing yoga instructors from local studios. Do it with me next year?

xo,
Rachel

1 comment:

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!