October 28, 2013

Links I Love: Moving Edition

I have a new apartment! 

With many, many moves in my recent past (thank you, college dorm/apartment life), I might actually stay in one place for a whole year. As much as I love coming home to a friendly face, I decided to get a little place of my very own. After numerous roommates (of varying levels of cleanliness and sanity), I think I'm ready.

Obviously, I am SO excited about decorating! One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to edit my belongings to just those that are either necessary or that I absolutely love. Luckily, my teeny little apartment makes completing this goal a necessity. In the midst of the packing, donating items to Goodwill, carrying lots of heavy stuff, and organizing, I found some greatness:






1. Society Social
I'm basically in love with every piece of furniture here, especially the gorgeous bar carts.

2. How to Survive a trip to Ikea
It's funny because it's true. Please, please read this before journeying into the seemingly endless depths of your local Ikea.

3. How to Throw a Cocktail Party in Under an Hour
This is important information. Also, can we just take a moment to celebrate the return of Domino magazine?

4. Trotter the Hipster French Bulldog's Guide to Dressing Up for Halloween
This cutie has better costumes than I ever will. Her Instagram account is my daily dose of adorableness.


xo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!