October 8, 2013

J. Crew Weekend Look + Sale!

With chilly weather approaching, I am loving this weekend look from J. Crew:



J. Crew is also offering an amazing deal - an extra 40% off sale items! It is pretty rare I find pieces I like in the sale section, but I adore these:


1. How cute is this iPhone 5 case?! 
2. I love pajamas. Vow to ditch the sweatpants in favor of something cuter. 
3. Every girl needs a basic peplum top. This one comes in ivory and navy.
4. Cozy socks are a must for fall and winter

What are you favorite pieces from the sale?

xo,
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! Love those PJs!

    Happy weekend to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the sale season!! Love the pj's here the most :) looks super cute and comfy.

    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to check it out right now! Those pjs are so cute and that cell cover is too.

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sales! This outfit is adorable, very chic and perfect for the weekend, Also that sweater is gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!