October 18, 2013

Yoga to Brunch

I have become addicted to yoga classes, especially on the weekends. There is no better way to end a busy week than with an amazing and challenging class. I'm even working towards my goal of mastering a handstand! Obviously, there are other weekend activities I love as well - primarily brunch and shopping. Inspired by Styled Snapshots, I created this fall-appropriate transition look to go from yoga class to brunch in just a few minutes.

Yoga to Brunch




I am loving Essie's "miss fancy pants" on my nails lately. It's edgy and versatile without being super dark and dramatic. I think lululemon offers the best fabrics and styles for yoga wear, especially this Ebb to Street bra. It's totally seamless and made of moisture-wicking fabric. I don't normally wear TOMS, but I swear every girl in yoga class comes to the studio in these. I might have to get a pair!

For the brunch look, I love this sweater from J. Crew. It's a little longer in the back, so if you aren't into wearing yoga pants out in public, it has got you covered. Add some Tory Burch riding boots and jewelry from C. Wonder and Kate Spade and you're ready to go. Happy brunching/shopping/sweating!

xo,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try some yoga! This is a great way to transition from workout to day wear. That is such a cute sweater - man I just love everything jCrew does.

    Have a great weekend!
    xx Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing yoga items to brunch. I love how you styled the pants with the boots and a comfy sweater, perfect for this weather.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!