November 8, 2013

Instagram Magnets

I love Instagram and finding awesome new companies, so I was thrilled when Instajunction sent me these photo magnets made from some of my Instagram pictures!

The following pictures (taken with my iPhone...still unpacking from my recent move!) don't do them justice. Each photo is a two inch square and the colors are completely vibrant and crisp, just as they would appear on Instagram. The magnets come in a single sheet, and it takes just a few seconds to separate them.






(Note: "Be the change" magnet and yoga class pass not included...)




The founder, Chris, and the rest of the team are so passionate about their products and their customers. They also offer items other than magnets, including coasters, posters, greeting cards, and calendars. The Instajunction team was kind enough to send me a discount for my readers! Use FRIENDS25DQ on any order before December 8th to get 25% off. I think these items would make great stocking stuffers or Secret Santa gifts! 

xo,
Rachel
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Instajunction. All the opinions in this post are my own, and I did not receive compensation for this review.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about new companies, thank you for sharing. I will be checking them out.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!