March 28, 2014

Uber Cincinnati

Have you heard of Uber? It's the transportation app that's taking over tons of cities. Bearing the appealing label of "Everyone's private driver," Uber lets you explore your city conveniently - and in style. I mean, check out this gorgeous shot from their website: 




Given all the buzz about the app, I was thrilled to learn they were coming to Cincinnati! Getting a cab here can be quite inconvenient, and as the city experiences an urban revival it's exciting to see growth. The launch party took place at Igby's, which couldn't have been more perfect for the young professional crowd in attendance.  The two drivers I had were so friendly, and the app makes getting a driver so easy. As a Type A person, I love feeling a little more "in control" of the process by knowing my driver's name, face, vehicle, and estimated time of arrival ahead of time. 






Of course, when you're friends with a comedian, photo booth time happens....



Does your city have Uber? Do you plan on using the app this weekend?  Happy Friday loves!

xx,
Rachel


*This post is not sponsored. I received no compensation for my review - I just really love Uber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!