August 6, 2013

Loving lululemon

 Logically, I know I can throw on some shorts and a battered high school t-shirt and complete my workout just fine. There is something to be said, however, for making an effort to find high quality workout clothing that makes you feel inspired. For me, lululemon exemplifies stylish, quality fitness apparel. The brand conveys a lifestyle of health, fun, and vitality. The fact that the clothing makes you feel attractive while sweat is pouring down your face is just a plus. The Luon® fabric is incredibly soft, comfortable, and hands-down my favorite for yoga apparel. Whenever I feel the workout-wear laziness start to creep in, I throw on lululemon and am instantly reminded of why a grungy old t-shirt just won't cut it. Here are some of my favorites:


lululemon
 

 
Cheers,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!