December 9, 2013

Sweet Lemon Mag - Holiday Issue

Sweet Lemon Magazine's holiday issue debuted today, and it is just perfection. Think tons of gift guides, holiday beauty tips, and all things festive.

 My favorite part? Adam Braun of Pencils of Promise is featured on the cover. Who doesn't love a handsome guy with a huge heart? At just 30 years old, he was named on of Wired's "50 People Who will Change the World."



I'm also so happy to be included as one of the contributing bloggers! You can check out my feature on page 76 of the issue.


xo,
Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the feature! I will make sure to check it out.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!