September 19, 2013

Riding Boots for Every Budget

I love autumn's clothing. It's so cozy and crisp after the relaxed, bright pieces of summer. Once the leaves start falling, one of my favorite items to break out is my riding boots. I definitely consider them a wardrobe staple - so much so that mine are basically falling apart now! Luckily, retailers understand the obsession and are more than willing to provide a bevy of choices:


Riding Boots for Every Budget




If you're willing to sacrifice a little on the quality, you can easily find inexpensive riding boots, like those pictured above from H&M. Target also carries some boots, including lighter ones. You can't go wrong with the classic Ralph Lauren boots (from Macy's). They're a little bit of an investment, but you know you're getting excellent quality as well. Finally, how gorgeous are these Tory Burch boots?! 

xo,
Rachel
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy seeing you here.

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading and responding!